AIES Gazette – the official publication
The Gazette is published at least two times per year and includes material relevant to the Pressure Equipment industry such as:
- Technical Papers and Discussion
- Case Studies and Success Stories
- Standards and Regulations Updates
- Work Health and Safety Updates
- AIES Corporate Member Profiles
- AIES Member Interviews
- AIES President’s and Treasurer’s Reports
- Diary of Institute, Australian and Overseas Events
- Institute and Industry News
The Gazette is managed by an Editorial Committee which includes the AIES President and material is reviewed prior to publication.
Articles and suggestions for the Gazette should be sent to the Editor, Anne Rorke: email@example.com
Personal Members receive copy via email, while Affiliate/Corporate Members also receive up to four copies of each issue for staff distribution and marketing purposes. Members can access multiple past copies through the Members Login and members of the public can download one issue of the Gazette below.